Fill my eyes
O Lithium sunset
And take this lonesome burden
Of worry from my mind
Take this heartache
Of obsidian darkness
And fold my darkness
Into your yellow light
“Lithium Sunset”, (c) Gordon Matthew Sumners, 1996
Sun, Autumn or his birthday definitely have something to do with it. I’m voting “Sun” because I love “Lithium Sunset” and wanted to include it in this post. I’ll be patiently wating for your “YUOR TEH GHEY” comments because I like Sting. Thank you very much in advance.
Formalities aside, and speaking of bitches, our favorite one is back, and in full manic upswing. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to the show that never ends. Four years and counting – who ever said he was anything but consistent? Have you ever met a soul so heck-bent on fucking things up?
So, this failure’s name is: I Am Fighting Foreclosure (or IFFF, as Casey calls it -don’t ask, that’s just how he rolls). And remember – it’s “For Entertainment Purposes Only”. Yeah Casey, you don’t need to remind us that every single thing you do is for our entertainment.
We have our old pal George Tran to thank for FuckUp’s most recent comeback. You know – George Tran, the Freedumb movement guru. It just happens he’s the one who inspired Casey’s new venture.
Mostly, it has been trollbait up to this point. There’s a certain thread about his position
I’m reproducing them here without any sort of permission whatsoever. Why? Because dipshit is already hinting on his YouTube channel that “this is just an experiment” and “may not even last 3 weeks”.
My position (and maybe yours):
- I am behind on my mortgage or about to be — perhaps I lost my job, went through a separation, or my adjustable mortgage shot through the roof, or I am still barely making it every month but not sure for how much longer — or maybe I can afford the payments but am starting to wondering if it really makes sense to continue throwing away money, paying for an over-leveraged house, especially if I suspect the mortgage may indeed be invalid (due to fraud on behalf of the lender) FULL OF SHIT, AS ALWAYS.
- My lender has started foreclosure or getting ready to — knowing that every state has a different a process, with different timeframes and notice requirements — I may either be in a Trust Deed state (like California) where a 3rd party Trustee company sells the house on behalf of the lender or a Mortgage state where the lender goes through the courts — either way, I am pressed for time and must do something or I will lose my home and be on the street!
- My house has little or no equity (“upside down”) — which means the house is now worth less than the amount of the mortgage including all the fees and back-payments — so there is no equity to borrow against to catchup my payments even if I wanted to, and I can’t do a tradition sale either (unless I’m doing a “short sale”, but my intent is to KEEP the house.)
- Stop/delay foreclosure so I could stay in my home and live for free as long as possible — (Mommy, daddy, are you reading this?) even if everything else fails, staying in my home payment-free for 6 months, a year or even longer is a win in of itself!
- Challenge the so called “loan” and legally eliminate the mortgage — if my alleged lender cannot prove they actually lent me any money, and cannot prove their standing to foreclose and thus cannot prove they are indeed a true creditor under law (or have committed any other act of fraud or impropriety) – I get to keep my house free-and-clear with no mortgage on it! Thank you.
- Receive “marketable title” so I could sell or refinance the property with title insurance like any other transaction
- Optionally, go after the lender — fraud, misrepresentation, extortion, etc — triple damages or more!
- Expose the truth and teach this process — so every homeowner in America who has the courage to take action! Time to RECLAIM YOUR RIGHTS!
With the following assumptions and goals in place, I am ready to begin looking at the strategies, tactics and logistics for getting to my victory, both conventional and unconventional — and maybe even a little bit of diplomacy whenever possible to avoid direct confrontation.
Should be a fun fight… if I stand upon truth what do I have to lose?
If you identify with anything above, join the fight!
Added: of course, we do everything in love. This is just a game and we respect our opponent.
Oh, and by the way – how come nobody ever noticed this?
It’s just too much. It was there all the time, for all of us to see. He even posted it so that we found out about it ONE YEAR AGO.
Please God. I don’t want to keep throwing up, but I just can’t help it. Casey is evil insane. For a while, I thought he was a harmless bastard. Now I know better.
Casey Konstantin Serin is an evil man,
August 20th, 2010